Terms and Conditions
- Be patient. I may or may not be able to get on to your cover design straight away. It depends on how many clients I’m working with prior to you, especially working through concepts with them. Please keep that in mind as I will give you just as much focus and attention to you, as I gave them.
- 100% Payment is to be made up front for all designs packages. Payments are non-refundable. If there is an instance where I cannot provide you a finished product for reasons that are out of my control I’ll let you know as soon as I can to when I can get back on to the project. If you decide to cancel the service for that reason then you will get 100% of your monies back.
- Anything you supply to me you must have permission to use. This includes (but isn’t limited to) fonts, images and reviews to place on the cover.
Further more: It is your responsibility to provide images to me that 1. I have permission to use (i.e: not stock simply taken off Google.com images) and 2. I can use reliably for the project. E.g.: I cannot enlarge images that are too small as they look pixelated and low quality. This is only if you are providing content to us.
- To be as clear and communicative as possible. I will be ready to answer your questions, question your ideas, and encourage your concepts but you need to be there to help me with that. As best you can- know what you want. Know what you’re looking for and help guide me to that vision. Or, if you don’t know then let me know straight away so I can prepare something of my own making. Also if you need your design done by a certain time then please keep your eye out for my correspondences so that we can get the project completed as soon as possible!
- Be open to feedback. As an experienced designer I trust my instinct and skill and have been in the field over nine years. If I let you know there is something in the project that can’t be done then please trust me. It may seem like designers can magic anything into thin-air from Photoshop but that’s not the case. In other circumstances I may suggest other concepts, designs, type faces, colors or any aspect of the design. In turn I will be open to your feedback and listen to what you have to say, and any ideas you want to break out – no matter what my professional opinion may be.
- The cover I’m designing for you only has rights to be use as a cover. You may use the image on the internet to promote your project, and on other promotional material such as T-Shirts, mugs, bags etc.
- Have fun. This is an experience, and together we will do the best we can to get the cover design you want.